Stem Cell Banking Beverly Hills, MI
As we age, it is normal to begin to have some aches and pains. Back pain, knee pain, hip and shoulder pain, and arthritis are common ailments that we may all face as we get older. Traditional treatment for these conditions includes prescription medications and even surgery in some cases. If you are looking for an option for treating one or more of these conditions that does not require surgery or medication, you do have other options. The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine specializes in stem cell banking for clients in the Beverly Hills, MI area, which is a relatively new regenerative medicine procedure that harvests adult mesenchymal stem cells from your own bone marrow or your adipose (fat) tissue. Your stem cells are then stored so that they can be used to treat a specific health condition or injury later in life.
Benefits of Stem Cell Banking in Beverly Hills, MI
Stem cell banking has many benefits for your long-term health:
- It treats a wide range of health issues including spinal disc herniations, rotator cuff disorders, labral tear of the hip or shoulder, plantar fasciitis, avascular necrosis, whiplash, tendonitis, and bursitis.
- Stem cell banking is a safe and effective treatment that treats the actual health issue, rather than simply masking the symptoms.
- It treats a condition and/or chronic pain naturally, without the potential for medication side effects, overuse and/or dependence.
- It avoids complicated surgical procedures with extensive recovery time.
- Its state of the art treatment uses advanced medical technology which offers faster recovery time and less need for medications.
Protect your Health and your Future
Stem cells are the most powerful healing cells that we have in our bodies. The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine harvests these cells in our patients, storing them and allowing these stem cells to be used when you need them the most. They can be collected now and stored for months, years or even decades until you find yourself in a situation where you need treatment. Stem cell harvesting takes only a matter of hours and is nearly painless. Dr. Thomas Nabity is trained in both physical medicine as well as Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine and is a leader in the practice of regenerative medicine. If you live in the Beverly Hills, MI area, now is a great time to think about how you want to handle health issues you may face down the road and the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine would be happy to partner with you to help you maintain optimal health. Contact us today by phone at (248) 216-1008 to learn more about the benefits of stem cell banking.
- Stem Cell Banking Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking West Bloomfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Birmingham MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Detroit MI
- Stem Cell Banking Chesterfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Wayne County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Oakland County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester MI
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Berkley MI
- Stem Cell Banking Metro Detroit
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Warren MI
- Stem Cell Banking Lansing MI
- Stem Cell Banking Southfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Ann Arbor MI
- Stem Cell Banking Shelby Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Troy MI