Benefits of Regenerative Medicine Treatments for Low Back Pain
At Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine our goal has always been to utilize minimally invasive regenerative medicine procedures to reduce pain and improve the overall health of our patients. Our board-certified physicians, Dr. Thomas Nabity and Dr. John Santa Ana are extremely passionate about educating potential patients about the benefits of regenerative medicine treatments for a variety of medical issues including back pain.
Why Choose Regenerative Medicine Treatments for Low Back Pain?
Below are several reasons why you should consider regenerative medicine treatments to help deal with your chronic lower back pain:
- No Addictive Pain Medications – The opioid epidemic is literally ravaging communities in Michigan, as well as across the country. Much of this is due to individuals becoming addicted to opiates after a surgical procedure. At MCFRM, our procedures are all minimally invasive and do not require the need for addictive pain medication.
- In-Clinic Procedures – All of our regenerative medicine procedures take place in our state-of-the-art clinic and do not require a hospital stay. This helps to minimize your exposure to bacteria and viruses such as COVID-19.
- Faster Recovery Time – After a regenerative medicine treatment for back pain, you’ll be able to get up and moving right after the procedure. You’ll likely be sore for the first few days and should start noticing improvements within 3-4 weeks. This is much different from back surgery, which often requires weeks of downtime.
- More in Line with How Your Body Normally Heals – The primary goal of regenerative medicine treatments is to help your body heal itself. Our bodies have all of the necessary components to heal themselves, stem cell injections just give our joints and tissue that extra boost to help you live a pain free life again.
- Shorter Procedures – Our procedures take much less time compared to traditional back surgery which equates to less anesthesia and in turn lowers the risk of complications.
- Minimal Scarring – Stem cell injections are just that, small injections which leave minimal if any scarring. This is in stark contrast to back surgery which can leave large scars for life.
Interested in Learning More About Regenerative Medicine Treatments for Back Pain?
If you’re struggling with back pain, it’s important to know that back surgery is not your only option. Feel free to sit down with one of our board-certified doctors who can lay out all of your options, many of which do not require surgery. To learn more, give the team at Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine a call today at (248) 216-1008.