Stem Cell Therapy in Michigan
Perhaps you have been intrigued about stem cell therapy. How can this natural powerhouse of healing potential help with your chronic pain? Did you know that your own stem cells can actually heal your own injuries? It’s all true. You can learn more at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, where we specialize in stem cell therapy in Michigan.
As a leader in these advancements in the local community, we see more and more patients looking outside traditional treatments like surgery and pain medicine to address their chronic orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions. They’ve become fed up with the medical community’s insistence that their painful condition can only be managed with Band-Aid fixes such as cortisone shots, medications and invasive surgery.
In order to get relief from pain and avoid addictive medications for your chronic pain or progressive disease, there is a safer, more effective and more affordable alternative. It is called stem cell therapy in Michigan. This is a virtually painless, straightforward process that involves injecting the cells right at the injury site to harness the most benefit.
Focusing on bone marrow aspiration procedures because those cells work best for the types of conditions we treat, The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine does all it can to remain in compliance with the FDA, which restricts techniques aimed at isolating fat cells. That’s why we work with bone marrow rather than fat, which also happens to have stem cells in it.
Essentially, stem cells from your own body can be used to heal your own injuries, ranging from plantar fasciitis and spinal disc herniations to osteoarthritis and tendonitis. It can even help with bursitis and rotator cuff damage. Bottom line is, there’s an alternative out there that can bring you great comfort without reliance on addictive medication and expensive surgery.
Learn more today when you call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for your consultation at 248-216-1008.
Stem Cell Therapy: The Many Benefits
Stem cell therapy in Michigan is gaining momentum among patients who are tired of treatment plans that only mask the pain. Yes, there is still a place for pills, surgery and cortisone injections in traditional medicine. However, we’re offering a better way to achieve relief from pain in many cases, through stem cell therapy in Michigan that addresses the underlying cause of the problem.
This therapy can be used for symptoms related to joints and spine, all musculoskeletal injuries such as auto injuries and work-related injuries.
Stem cell treatments can also:
- Reduce or prevent the need for unnecessary surgery and long, painful recovery times. Repair and replace diseased or damaged tissues.
- Generate healthy cells to replace diseased ones.
- Reduce reliance on opioid medications, which are highly addictive and feature severe withdrawal symptoms.
Our Process: At a Glance
When you visit us at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for your consultation on stem cell therapy in Michigan, Dr. Thomas S. Nabity, Jr. will go over the process in detail. He is board-certified in physical medicine, rehabilitation and pain medicine, leading the whole team here.
When planning, set aside two hours for the visit. If you want IV sedation, we will give it to you but most people only need a local anesthetic for mild discomfort. We will:
- Harvest your cells within our on-site lab, using a centrifuge and flow cytometer to gain the highest concentration of cells.
- Place the stem cells in a syringe and re-introduce them into the targeted tissue.
That’s all there is to it!
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for Stem Cell Therapy
Find out more about this procedure through a consultation on stem cell therapy in Michigan. Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine at 248-216-1008.
- Stem Cell Therapy Detroit
- Stem Cell Therapy Metro Detroit
- Stem Cell Therapy Troy MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Northville MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Novi MI
- Stem Cell Therapy West Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Birmingham MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Ann Arbor MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Rochester Hills MI
- Stem Cell Therapy Near You