At The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, we perform a wide variety of different regenerative medicine procedures, one being PRP hair restoration. We understand that you have a variety of choices when it comes to finding a clinic to perform hair restoration and we think that we’re uniquely positioned to provide you with the highest level of care for a number of different reasons.
Why MCFRM is a Great Choice for PRP Hair Restoration
- Your PRP is Your PRP – This may seem obvious but our procedure only utilizes your own PRP as opposed to some other procedures at different clinics that introduce other products into your scalp.
- Good Follow up After Hair Transplant – Some of our patients have actually had hair transplants in the past and use PRP as a way to stimulate additional hair growth in those affected areas.
- Beneficial for Men and Women – We see a variety of both men and women in our hair restoration clinic.
- Doctors Have Extensive Experience – Both Dr. Tom Nabity and Dr. John Santa Ana both have extensive experience in the regenerative medicine arena and will always be upfront and honest about whether they can help you. They are both board certified and have decades of combined experience that they bring to every procedure they complete at MCFRM.
- Less Invasive Than a Hair Transplant – Having a hair transplant requires patients to sit for long periods of time while individual hair follicles are moved typically from the back of the head to an area that is thinning. This process takes much more time than a typical PRP procedure. PRP treatments typically only last between 10-15 minutes after a patient’s blood is drawn.
- Highest Quality PRP – At MCFRM, we know that the amount of your hair growth depends on multiple factors including the quality of the PRP injected. Since not all PRP is the same, we analyze each sample both before and after processing to make sure you have the optimal platelet counts prior to injecting.
- Registered Nurse on Staff – Along with two board certified physicians, we also have our own registered nurse, Tina Pawlich who is instrumental in all of our PRP procedures. She has extensive experience as well and will ensure you are properly taken care of while under the care of our experienced doctors.
Interested in Learning More About PRP for Hair Loss?
If you’re interested in learning more about hair restoration using PRP, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine. We’ll be happy to sit down with you to discuss your needs and determine whether PRP is right for you. Give us a call today at (248) 216-1008 or fill out our online contact form and we’ll follow up as soon as possible.