How Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine is Doing Our Part to Limit COVID-19 Exposure
At The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, we’re doing our best to create a safe environment for our patients to come and receive care. Our doctors and medical personnel have been working tirelessly over the past several months to ensure our regenerative medicine clinic meets or exceeds all necessary CDC guidelines. Read on to learn more about all that we’re doing to help limit exposure to COVID-19 and other potential viruses in our clinic.
What MCFRM is Doing to Limit Exposure to COVID-19
- No waiting inside our clinic – We’ve spaced out patient appointment times so that no one is ever waiting in our waiting room to be seen by a doctor.
- Wait in your car – When you arrive at our clinic simply stay in your car and give us a call to let us know that you are here. We’ll then call you back when your exam room is ready. At this time, you will enter our office and go directly to an exam room. This helps to limit exposure to common areas without our facility.
- Thoroughly clean exam rooms between patients – In between patients, we thoroughly clean and disinfect each room with products approved by the CDC.
- Added HEPA filters with UVC light – We’ve also added HEPA filters with UVC lights to help kill bacteria and viruses from the air.
- Use PPE – Our doctors use full PPE during patient visits to further protect you from bacteria and viruses such as COVID-19.
- Wash hands thoroughly – All our medical staff have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly before and after patient visits, as well as throughout the day to reduce the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Face masks – All patients will be given a face mask as soon as they enter our facility
- Temperature readings – All staff and patients will be required to submit to a temperature reading as soon as they enter our facility. If a patient or staff member is running a temperature they will not be allowed into the facility.
Reach Out to The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine to Learn More Today
If you’re interested in learning more about any of the regenerative medicine procedures we offer at our state of the art clinic, feel free to reach out to us today. We’ll be happy to meet with you virtually, or in person to discuss more details about our clinic, our track record as well as all we’re doing to limit your exposure to COVID-19 inside our facility. Give us a call today at (248) 216-1008 to speak with one of our team members.