Why Now May be the Perfect Time for a Regenerative Medicine Procedure
If you’re dealing with an ailing injury or joint pain of any kind, you may have heard about the many benefits of regenerative medicine. At The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine our doctors and medical staff have years of experience helping patients with a wide range of orthopedic issues. In light of the COVID epidemic, there are a few reasons why we feel strongly that now may be the perfect time to schedule your next regenerative medicine procedure.
Why Now is a Great Time to Schedule a Regenerative Medicine Procedure
- Great Alternative to Surgery – Not only is surgery highly invasive, but it must take place in a hospital where your exposure to bacteria and viruses like COVID-19 are higher.
- Same Day Procedures – With regenerative medicine procedures you will be in and out on the same day. This is often different from traditional orthopedic surgery where you often spend at least one night in the hospital.
- Minimum Exposure to Common Areas – When you have a minimally invasive regenerative medicine procedure completed at our clinic, we will do all we can to limit your exposure to common areas within our facility. We space out appointment times so that you never have to worry about other patients in the waiting area and we’ll call you in your car when it’s time to go directly to an exam room.
- Follow all CDC Guidelines Regarding Cleaning & PPE – We follow all necessary CDC guidelines surrounding cleaning and disinfecting exam rooms and common areas and our doctors all wear CDC approved PPE when interacting with patients.
- Small Team of Experts – At our clinic we have a small team of experts including at most two doctors and a few other medical personnel. This is much different than a hospital environment where you may have countless doctors, nursing staff, residents and that doesn’t even include shift changes where you could be exposed to an entirely new group of people. With viruses like COVID-19 on the rise, it’s important to think about how important it is to limit your exposure wherever possible, including when you’re having a medical procedure performed.
Schedule a Free Consultation with One of Our Regenerative Medicine Doctors
If you’re dealing with any type of joint pain and are not ready to have a surgical procedure in a hospital setting, feel free to reach out to one of the doctors at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine today. We can be reached by phone at (248) 216-1008 and would be happy to discuss the many benefits of regenerative medicine.