If you’re interested in regenerative medicine treatment, you may be discouraged to find out there isn’t a regenerative medicine clinic close to where you live. If you’re in this predicament but still looking for revolutionary regenerative medicine treatment, the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine team has a solution for you! We have developed a turn-key process for our out-of-town patients to receive treatment from our Board-Certified doctors.
Why Choose the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine?
There are a whole host of reasons why you should choose our regenerative medicine clinic, a few of which we’ll discuss below:
- Two Board-Certified Physicians – At MCRM, we have two Board-Certified doctors who are highly trained in the latest methods and treatments surrounding regenerative medicine. These doctors have decades of experience in regenerative medicine. They will make themselves available to you in our Rochester, MI clinic and through telemedicine appointments when necessary.
- Close to Several Major Airports – Our Rochester, MI, regenerative medicine clinic is conveniently located within 45 miles of three major airports, including Windsor International Airport, Bishop International Airport, and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
- Close to Rochester Hotel and Dining Options – Our Rochester, MI, clinic is within walking distance of the Royal Park Hotel and offers a variety of dining options in downtown Rochester. The Royal Park Hotel is a highly-rated hotel that will allow you to enjoy your time here in Rochester comfortably.
- Virtual Visits Available if Necessary – Our doctors are well versed in the latest technologies that allow virtual visits for introductory and follow-up appointments when possible. If you have X-rays or other images, we can review these before your in-person treatment sessions to ensure we have the complete picture of your current health situation.
- Transportation Available if Needed – If you’re flying in from out of town, we can have our team arrange transportation to and from a local hotel for your regenerative medicine procedure.
Regenerative Medicine Treatment for Out-of-Town Patients
If you choose to have your regenerative treatment performed at our clinic in Rochester, MI, know that we’ll do all we can to make your stay here as stress-free and enjoyable as possible. We’ve had patients from all around the country as well as Canada. We look forward to showing you the many beautiful things we’re doing here in our top-notch regenerative medicine clinic in the heart of Rochester, MI. To learn more about the process of scheduling an introductory appointment with one of our physicians, feel free to give us a call today at (248) 216-1008 or via email using our online contact form.