Stem Cell Banking near Bloomfield Hills MI
If you are on a quest for stem cell banking near Bloomfield Hills MI, then your search has a happy conclusion right here. You need to contact the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, as we have all you require for safe and professional stem cell banking. It’s our goal to give all of our clients their best chance at a long and healthy life for themselves and all members of their families. Our experienced and professionally trained doctors are primed and ready to store vital stem cells until, should the occasion arise, you need them.
All You Need to Know About Stem Cell Banking near Bloomfield Hills MI
Stem cells are like normal cells but ‘turbo-charged’. They work within your body to make repairs to damaged tissue and organs, and they help with the healthy operation of your body. Unfortunately, over time, our ability to develop stem cells diminishes, as does the effectiveness of them. It makes sense to store your stems cells now so that they can be reintroduced into your body when they are needed at a later date.
The Stem Cell Banking Process
Stem cells are normally associated with embryos and newborns, but adults produce a limited number of stem cells too in bone marrow or fat. These cells are vital to the operation of the human body as they can ‘mutate’ into different types of cells as needed. However, the older we get the fewer stem cells we produce and they become limited by the types of cells they are able to change into.
It makes sense then to ‘bank’ stem cells when we are young so that they can be used to regenerate needed cells when we are older. That is the precisely why our team at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine is so passionate about stem cell banking near the Bloomfield Hills and surrounding areas.
Protect Your Future Health with Stem Cell Banking
The stem cell banking process is entirely painless and is carried out at our state of the art facility by our amazing and highly experienced physicians. We will take the very best care of you and your stem cells, preserving your cells into suspended animation in our sub-zero freezing unit.
If you want to protect yourself against future health problems, then contact us here at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine today. We can be reached by phone at (248) 216-1008 or you are also welcome to use our online contact form.
- Stem Cell Banking West Bloomfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Birmingham MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Detroit MI
- Stem Cell Banking Chesterfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Wayne County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Oakland County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester MI
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Berkley MI
- Stem Cell Banking Metro Detroit
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Warren MI
- Stem Cell Banking Beverly Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Lansing MI
- Stem Cell Banking Southfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Ann Arbor MI
- Stem Cell Banking Shelby Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Troy MI