Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration near Birmingham MI
Have your knees been bothering you for years in Birmingham? Turn to the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for help. Your knees go through a lifetime of damaging, repetitive movements, and can end in ongoing injury and pain. Prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI may be needed when you have ligaments that are under stress, which can lead to tearing and stretching. This innovative orthopedic process hastens the body’s healing properties that work hard to repair and strengthen joints and tendons such as knees.
Due to the fact that surgery has long periods of recovery times and medication like opioids are known to be addicting, prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI is a great choice because it doesn’t just mask your pain. Instead of cortisone, addictive medications and invasive surgeries, this solution offers permanent knee stabilization with no chronic pain.
When you have instability in the knee, you need to make the weaker sites stronger and in essence make collagen tissue anew. This is where prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI comes in. Thus, prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration is a knee reconstruction and regenerative joint injection solution that does not require surgery. You may have also hear it called proliferative therapy.
To learn more about prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI, call the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for your free consultation at (248) 216-1008.
Why You Need It
According to the Arthritis Foundation, osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis, causing the cartilage around a joint to wear down. It’s important to have a physician trained in prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI perform the procedure is vital for success. That’s when you should call us.
If you have osteoarthritis in any of its various forms, you may be an excellent candidate for this procedure. When you age, bones rub against other bones, which leads to stiffness, pain and swelling. Over time, the knee cartilage can lose strength and pain becomes chronic. Let us help.
Prolotherapy is designed to address knee pain due to knee cartilage degeneration, but it can also treat:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lower to mid back pain
- TMJ disorders
- Wrist and hand pain
- Meniscal and rotator cuff tears
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Joint instability and dysfunction
In general, the success rate for prolotherapy for knees is rated at nearly 90 percent. However, your success rate of prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI will depend on your history, rate of healing, and the specific solution used for treatment. Here’s what you can expect. You:
- May experience some discomfort at the site due to the needle, even though the treatment itself does not hurt. We will give you a mild local anesthetic agent to combat this discomfort.
- May have some mild swelling and stiffness afterwards, but we recommend taking over-the-counter pain relievers to ease any discomfort. Keep in mind, it may take multiple treatments so the tissue is able to build up enough to recapture the area’s original strength level.
- Must first be evaluated as part of a consultation and complete exam. During this exam, we will discuss the risks and results with you. We will tell you to not take anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, which can add to healing time.
In essence, prolotherapy makes new tissues in weak areas — in this case, the knees. It does this through boosting the body’s natural healing processes. The body can begin to repair itself after you receive an injection into the injury site. Then, as the restored ligaments and tendons heal, the site will naturally become inflamed, which is all normal.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine
To learn more about prolotherapy for knee cartilage regeneration near Birmingham MI, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine now for your free consultation at (248) 216-1008.
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Metro Detroit
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Troy MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Detroit MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Novi MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Northville MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Near You
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Rochester Hills MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Bloomfield Hills MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration West Bloomfield MI