Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Northville MI
Surgery comes with painful recovery times that last many months and medication is often addictive. Prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI may be a better fix. Also known as proliferative therapy, it is quickly gaining attention over other methods that may simply mask pain like injections of cortisone, addictive medications and invasive surgeries.
Prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI finds out why this instability is happening in order to strengthen the weakened sites and generate new collagen tissue.
Permanent knee stabilization and the lack of living with pain: this is the ultimate goal of prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI.
When ligaments that are under stress or that have started to tear and stretch, they can make the attached joints fall victim to instability and pain.
Prolotherapy can fix a multitude of conditions thanks to this knee reconstruction and regenerative joint injection solution that does not require surgery.
To learn more about prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI, call the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for your free consultation at (248) 216-1008.
What Does Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Northville MI Treat?
First off, this is an orthopedic process that hastens the body’s healing properties that work hard to repair and strengthen joints and tendons such as knees. The knee is subject to a lifetime of repetitive movements, and can result in injury and pain.
Prolotherapy is meant to address knee pain due to knee cartilage degeneration, but it can also treat:
- Wrist and hand pain
- Joint instability and dysfunction
- Meniscal and rotator cuff tears
- Neck pain
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Lower to mid back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
If you suffer from osteoarthritis in any of its various forms, you could be a candidate for this procedure. It’s important to have a physician trained in prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI perform the procedure is vital for success. That’s where we come in.
Prolotherapy makes new tissues in weak areas — in this case, the knees. It does this through boosting the body’s natural healing processes. The body can begin to repair itself after you receive an injection into the injury site. Then, as the restored ligaments and tendons heal, the site will naturally become inflamed, which is all normal.
What Can I Expect?
The success rate of prolotherapy knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI will depend on your history, rate of healing, and the specific solution used for treatment. In general, the success rate for prolotherapy for knees is rated at nearly 90 percent.
- You must first be evaluated as part of a consultation and complete exam. During this exam, we will discuss the risks and results with you. We will tell you to not take anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen, which can add to healing time.
- The treatment itself does not hurt, but you may experience some discomfort at the site due to the needle. This is why we apply a mild local anesthetic agent, so you won’t feel pain during the procedure.
- You may have some mild swelling and stiffness afterwards, but we recommend taking over-the-counter pain relievers to ease any discomfort. Keep in mind, it may take multiple treatments so the tissue is able to build up enough to recapture the area’s original strength level.
A little background: As you age, bones will start to rub against other bones, which leads to stiffness, pain and swelling. Over time, the knee cartilage can lose strength and pain becomes chronic. According to the Arthritis Foundation, osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis, causing the cartilage around a joint to wear away.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine
To learn more about prolotherapy for knee cartilage regeneration in Northville MI, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine now for your free consultation at (248) 216-1008.
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Metro Detroit
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Troy MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Detroit MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Novi MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Near You
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration in Rochester Hills MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Birmingham MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration Bloomfield Hills MI
- Prolotherapy Knee Cartilage Regeneration West Bloomfield MI