Why Invest in PRP for Hair Loss?
If you are experiencing hair loss of any kind, you may have heard of how PRP or platelet rich plasma is being used to treat hair loss. At The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, we offer PRP hair restoration for both men and women who are looking for natural hair growth.
PRP hair loss treatments are based on the two key components of blood plasma, which are white blood cells and platelets. Each of these components have growth factors which can help stimulate our hair follicles to grow new hair.
Why Should I Invest in PRP with Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine?
There are a number of reasons why you should think about PRP hair restoration, a few of which include:
- Non-invasive – PRP treatments are non-invasive, unlike hair transplants. We often recommend 6 treatments with most clients seeing results after 3-4 procedures.
- Quick Procedures – Each PRP treatment will take between 30 minutes and 1 hour from start to finish. This is much faster compared to hair transplant procedures, which can be extremely time consuming and painful.
- Procedures Performed by Physicians – At MCFRM, all of our procedures are performed by a team of board certified physicians, as well as a registered nurse to help ensure a positive outcome.
- High Quality PRP Injections – Some clinics will add additional materials such as amniotic fluid and other hair products to their PRP injections. At MCFRM, we only inject your white blood cells and platelets back into your scalp and nothing else. When researching other regenerative medicine clinics, it’s important that you understand not only who is injecting you, but what they’re injecting as well.
- Honest Approach – At MCFRM, we often tell our patients that we’re not here to sell you on a procedure; we simply determine if you’re a good candidate for PRP hair restoration procedures and only then do we go into more details about how the process will work. If you are not a good candidate, we will be honest and upfront from the first time we meet with you.
Schedule Your PRP Hair Restoration Consultation Today
If you’re interested in learning more about whether you’re a good candidate for PRP hair loss treatments, don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine today. Give our office a call at (248) 216-1008 and we’ll be glad to setup a time for you to sit down with one of our board certified physicians to learn more about PRP hair restoration.