Stem Cell Banking in West Bloomfield MI
The process of regenerative medicine uses your own body’s resources to tackle issues and injuries as opposed to relying solely upon medication. This non-invasive approach can help the body with multiple issues including chronic pain, sporting injuries, and arthritis all without the need for invasive procedures such as surgery.
One of the regenerative processes supported by the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine is stem cell banking. Stem cells are your body’s supply of ‘super cells’ that help support your natural methods of restoring normal function after some type of health problem. Sadly, as we age, we generate fewer stem cells and the ones we do produce reduce in effectiveness. With stem cell banking in West Bloomfield MI we will store your stem cells for use in future times should you ever need them.
Some of the Key Benefits of Stem Cell Banking in West Bloomfield MI
The process of banking your stem cells is relatively simple. Adult mesenchymal stem cells are removed painlessly from your bone marrow or adipose tissue (fat cells). These cells are then stored by us at the Michigan Centre for Regenerative Medicine in special suspended animation freezers so that the cells do not age. They can then be revived should you suffer some type of health condition where they will be of benefit to you.
Stem cells are unique in that they have the ability to ‘mutate’ into some of the array of cells that the body needs to function. Stem cells can help to restore normal function, but the stem cells we generate when we are older are not very effective. It makes sense to ‘bank’ our stem stems before they become ineffective, freeze them and then reintroduce them into the body when and if they are needed.
Stem Cell Banking Can ‘Future Proof’ You Against Certain Ailments
There are plenty of health issues that stem cells can help with, including spinal disc herniations, osteoarthritis, chronic pain conditions, and avascular necrosis to name just a few. When and if you encounter these issues, it makes sense to use your own body’s naturally-produced resources to give you the best chance of being restored back to full health.
If you are interested in stem cell banking in West Bloomfield MI and would like to learn more, then please contact us here at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine. We can be contacted by phone at (248) 216-1008, or you can use the online contact form that is available on our website to setup a free consultation with one of our medical doctors.
- Stem Cell Banking Bloomfield Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Birmingham MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Detroit MI
- Stem Cell Banking Chesterfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Wayne County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Oakland County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Rochester MI
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Berkley MI
- Stem Cell Banking Metro Detroit
- Stem Cell Banking Macomb County MI
- Stem Cell Banking Warren MI
- Stem Cell Banking Beverly Hills MI
- Stem Cell Banking Lansing MI
- Stem Cell Banking Southfield MI
- Stem Cell Banking Ann Arbor MI
- Stem Cell Banking Shelby Township MI
- Stem Cell Banking Troy MI