At The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, our team of expert doctors has a wide array of knee pain treatment options. While regenerative medicine treatments are definitely available, we also can offer other treatments that may be more suitable for your needs. The goal of the doctors at our clinic is to provide you with the highest level of patient care, regardless of the type of treatment that you receive.
Comprehensive Knee Pain Treatment from MCFRM
Below are some of the options we offer here at MCFRM when it comes to knee pain treatment:
- Conservative Treatment Options – Depending on the severity of the injury, we may suggest that you simply rest and ice your injury. Once we determine if your injury has improved, we’ll move on to additional treatment options.
- Physical Therapy – We can also refer you to physical therapists in the area who can help to stretch and exercise your knee to reduce your pain.
- Steroid Injections – Corticosteroid injections are commonly used for knee pain and inflammation. These steroid injections are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and provide quick relief to the affected areas.
- Hyaluronidase Injections – These injections are only used for knee pain and can only be approved by insurance providers if steroid injections are no longer effective. These injections typically last longer than traditional steroid injections.
- Hyaluronidase Injections + PRP – Some studies have shown that hyaluronidase injections used in conjunction with PRP treatments can be beneficial. Feel free to reach out to one of our regenerative medicine doctors to learn more.
- Regenerative Medicine Treatment – If the above treatment options are exhausted, we can then try a variety of regenerative medicine treatment options that help to not just mask your knee pain, but replace and repair human tissue to restore normal function to your joints. These treatments are minimally invasive and can be done in our state-of-the-art clinic here in Rochester Hills, MI.
Learn More About Knee Pain Treatment Options Today
We hope that you better understand the options for knee pain treatment from The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine. Remember that invasive surgery doesn’t have to be your first option to relieve your chronic knee pain. Get in touch with one of the doctors at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine so that we can develop a comprehensive treatment plan that works for you. Give us a call today at (248) 216-1008 to schedule your free consultation.