PRP Treatment near Novi MI
There’s a more effective solution that can address your chronic pain. Surgery and pain pills aren’t your only options. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatments can achieve many results, such as reduced reliance on opioids and quicker return to normal activities. If you have long-term pain, discomfort and physical disabilities due to injury, are an athlete, or are looking for a solution that really works, you may want to consider PRP treatment near Novi MI.
- Reduce the need for time consuming and expensive physical therapy.
- Return you to normal activity faster due to its incredible healing abilities.
- Reduce your reliance on addicting opioids that often come with severe withdrawal symptoms when you want to get off them.
- Prevent the need for invasive and expensive surgery with long periods of inactivity and lack of productivity.
- Provide localized treatment for high-level results.
To learn more about PRP treatment near Novi MI, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine today at 248-216-1008.
A Proven Approach
Many athletes have been using it for years, as they are at a higher risk for musculoskeletal injuries than others. But that doesn’t mean others can’t benefit from it. In fact, if you remain in a fixed position throughout the day, say working at a computer or desk, doing the same motions over and over, you are at a higher risk for musculoskeletal injuries.
We offer PRP treatment near Novi. Here at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine. We hear from patients just like you all the time who are frustrated with the surgery and medication they have to rely on to feel better. The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine has a solution for you: platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections.
Here’s What Will Happen
Once you provide your blood sample, we will prepare your treatment in just 30 minutes:
- First, we will separate platelets from other types of blood cells, using something called concentrated centrifugation.
- Next, we will combine those concentrated platelets with the rest of the blood and inject it right back into the area of pain.
- We guide all injections with ultrasound or x-ray for the utmost accuracy.
PRP treatment near Novi MI is now used as a more mainstream chronic pain management solution for patients, thanks to quick preparation and treatment delivery. Full healing from start to finish can be achieved in under eight weeks. Most people feel revitalized by the second week. Additionally, most people just need one treatment but some people, such as those with a severe condition or disease, may require multiple rounds of PRP treatments near Novi MI.
The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine can successfully treat injuries using PRP, such ranging from carpal tunnel to tenosynovitis to tendinitis to bursitis. It works, amazingly, by using your own blood, re-injected with concentrated platelets, back into the area of injury.
Therefore, the main benefit associated with PRP treatment near Novi MI is that it doesn’t just mask chronic pain like traditional treatment can do. Instead, think of it as healing your body from within. To boost your quality of life and decrease reliance on drugs and surgery, try PRP treatments near Novi MI.
Get in touch with the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine at 248-216-1008 for more information on PRP treatment near Novi MI.
Contact the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine for PRP Treatments near Novi MI
To ask more questions about PRP treatment near Novi MI and see if it’s right for you, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine today at 248-216-1008.
- PRP Treatment Bloomfield Hills MI
- PRP Treatment Birmingham MI
- PRP Treatment West Bloomfield MI
- PRP Treatment Near You
- PRP Treatment Troy MI
- PRP Treatment Rochester Hills MI
- PRP Treatment Northville MI
- PRP Treatment Metro Detroit
- PRP Treatment Detroit
- PRP Treatment Near Pontiac MI
- PRP Treatment Near Lansing MI
- PRP Treatment Near Grand Rapids MI
- PRP Treatment near Flint MI
- PRP Treatment Near Farmington MI