Regenerative Medicine near Shelby Township MI
Chronic pain is more pervasive than you may assume. If you’re like millions of Americans, you suffer from chronic pain relating to your shoulders, back, neck, bones and more. Up until now, the only way you’ve likely gotten relief is via medication or surgery. We’re here to throw another solution into the mix.
At The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine, we know there’s a better way, as we treat many common conditions that bring frustration and painful conditions to our patients.
We offer you an alternative, bringing you the future of pain management with an approach that has the potential to overtake or at least complement traditional medicine. Regenerative medicine holds the potential to provide definitive, affordable health care solutions by healing the body from within. Incredibly, it can replace and repair human cells or regenerate tissue and organs to restore normal function, addressing chronic pain due to anything from herniated discs to osteoporosis.
If we have spurred your interest, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Shelby Township MI today for your consultation at 248-216-1008.
A Current Approach
Our team believes regenerative medicine near Shelby Township MI gives hope where there was only dependency on drugs and surgery before. Now, people just like you suffering from several previously-untreatable or curable injuries and diseases can find a better path.
Regenerative medicine, around for decades, has recently been applied by researchers, doctors and scientists to fully explore its incredible results. Dr. Thomas Nabity Jr., MD, of The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, offers regenerative medicine to his patients. He decided to do so after several years of feeling frustrated with the traditional Band-Aid approach to healing.
We can achieve that through repairing, replacing or re-generating cells that have been damaged, reducing the burden of disease for many common conditions. This is in concurrent with an industry-wide shift going on right now. We believe it’s time to take the focus away from treating surface symptoms and put the focus where it should be: addressing the underlying cause of disease.
There’s Another Path
Whether you suffer from rotator cuff damage, bursitis, tendonitis, herniated discs or osteoarthritis, The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine can assist with regenerative medicine near Shelby Township MI.
So, if you have suffered through a debilitating sports-related injury or any chronic injury pain, regenerative medicine near Shelby Township MI can help thanks to faster recovery times with a non-surgical approach.
Additionally, you can also experience better results at significantly lower costs than expensive medicine and surgery. As such, regenerative medicine represents a revolutionary approach to pain management.
The benefits to regenerative medicine near Shelby Township MI are many, according to Medical News Today:
- Treatment of a wide spectrum of ailments such as sports injuries, aging conditions, traumatic injuries from car accidents and progressive disease.
- Reduced reliance on opiates and subsequent addiction and withdrawal.
- Potential for curing deadly degenerative diseases like ALS.
- Better health-related quality of life.
- Increase in life expectancy.
Were you aware that 90 Americans die every day by overdosing on opioids? This costs the country an estimated $78 billion a year. We need this to end. Opioids have been gaining news-worthy attention lately due to their highly addictive nature and the fact that they are hard to withdraw from. You may also have heard that surgery, while necessary in some cases, may not always be the best answer. On top of that, it’s associated with long and painful recoveries. These are no longer your sole options.
Regenerative medicine near Shelby Township MI could be the answer, as it can drastically reduce this dependence on and misuse of opioids for pain.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Shelby Township MI
Get a consultation with Dr. Nabity and his staff at The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine at 248-216-1008.
- Regenerative Medicine Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Birmingham MI
- Regenerative Medicine Metro Detroit
- Regenerative Medicine Novi MI
- Regenerative Medicine West Bloomfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near You
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Ann Arbor MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Plymouth MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Dearborn MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Wixom MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Livonia MI
- Regenerative Medicine Northville, MI
- Regenerative Medicine Troy MI
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pontiac MI
- Regenerative Medicine Milford MI
- Regenerative Medicine Bloomfield Hills MI