Regenerative Medicine Near Lansing MI
The thinking and research behind regenerative medicine near Lancing MI is based upon the human’s body natural ability to heal itself. Nature has given all physical beings the ability to recover from ailments and illnesses, but as we age, or if we experience something that is especially traumatic, then our bodies may find it harder to complete its natural processes successfully.
This is where medicine comes in, but all too often physicians are quick to prescribe intrusive surgery or dangerously addictive painkillers as a solution. With regenerative medicine near Lansing MI, there is a different approach and often a more successful one that can be taken.
Several Common Ailments can be Treated by Regenerative Medicine near Lansing MI
Treatments involving regenerative medicine near Lansing MI are not invasive like surgery, and they are so comfortable that they generally only ever use a local anesthetic, and can be performed on an outpatient basis, causing only minimal disruption to your life.
Regenerative medicine near Lansing MI can be used for a range of treatments but they are particularly effective at treating musculoskeletal issues including knee, elbow and ankle tendon problems, plantar fasciitis, meniscal injuries and ligament sprains. Regenerative medicine near Lansing MI can also be an effective treatment to ease the pain of arthritis.
There are Several Types of Techniques for Regenerative Medicine near Lansing MI
Here at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Lansing MI we are able to offer a range of effective treatments. For example, with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) therapy we draw blood painlessly from your own body and then isolate and concentrate those all-important platelets or red blood cells. The resultant platelet rich plasma is then injected back into the injured area, in effect giving your body a needed ‘turbo boost’ in order to succeed with the natural repair and recovery process. All this is done in a controlled and comfortable environment.
If you are struggling to recover from an injury such as a muscle tear or strain, then regenerative medicine near Lansing MI may be the help that you need and serves as a different option to surgery or an ever-lasting course of painkillers. Our specialists at the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Lansing MI are on hand to talk to you and advise you of any treatments that may be suitable.
You can contact the Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine at (248) 216-1008, or you can use this online contact form.
- Regenerative Medicine Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Birmingham MI
- Regenerative Medicine Metro Detroit
- Regenerative Medicine Novi MI
- Regenerative Medicine Shelby Township MI
- Regenerative Medicine West Bloomfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near You
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester MI
- Regenerative Medicine Warren MI
- Regenerative Medicine Sterling Heights MI
- Regenerative Medicine Grand Rapids MI
- Regenerative Medicine Flint MI
- Regenerative Medicine Farmington MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Ann Arbor MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Plymouth MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Dearborn MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Wixom MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Livonia MI
- Regenerative Medicine Northville, MI
- Regenerative Medicine Troy MI
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pontiac MI
- Regenerative Medicine Milford MI
- Regenerative Medicine Bloomfield Hills MI