Regenerative Medicine in Metro Detroit
Chronic pain is no picnic. If you’re like millions of Americans, you suffer from chronic pain. Up until now, the only way you’ve likely gotten relief is via medication or surgery. We’re here to throw another solution into the mix. At The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine, we know there’s a better way, as we treat many common conditions that bring frustration and chronic pain to our patients.
We offer you an alternative, bringing you the future of pain management with an approach that has the potential to overtake or at least complement traditional medicine. What can regenerative medicine promise? Well, it holds the potential to provide definitive, affordable health care solutions by healing the body from within. Amazingly, it can replace and repair human cells or regenerate tissue and organs to restore normal function, addressing chronic pain due to anything from herniated discs to osteoporosis.
If we have piqued your interest, call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine in Metro Detroit today for your consultation at 248-216-1008.
There’s Another Way
Opioids have been gaining news-worthy attention lately due to their highly addictive nature and the fact that they are hard to withdraw from. You may also have heard that surgery, while necessary in some cases, may not always be the best answer. On top of that, it’s associated with long and painful recoveries. These are no longer your sole options. Whether you suffer from rotator cuff damage, bursitis, tendonitis, herniated discs or osteoarthritis, The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine can assist with regenerative medicine in Metro Detroit.
So, if you have suffered through a debilitating sports-related injury or any chronic injury pain, regenerative medicine in Metro Detroit can help thanks to faster recovery times with a non-surgical approach.
Additionally, you can also experience better results at significantly lower costs than expensive medicine and surgery. As such, regenerative medicine represents a revolutionary approach to pain management.
A Modern Approach
Regenerative medicine, around for many years, has recently been applied by researchers, doctors and scientists to fully explore its amazing results. Dr. Thomas Nabity Jr., MD, of The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, offers regenerative medicine to his patients. He decided to do so after several years of feeling frustrated with the traditional Band-Aid approach to healing.
This is in line with an industry-wide shift going on right now. We believe it’s time to take the focus away from treating surface symptoms and put the focus where it should be: addressing the underlying cause of disease. We can achieve that through repairing, replacing or re-generating cells that have been damaged, reducing the burden of disease for many common conditions.
In the end, we believe regenerative medicine in Metro Detroit gives hope where there was only dependency on drugs and surgery before. Now, people just like you suffering from several previously-untreatable or curable injuries and diseases can find a better path.
A Look at the Numbers
The benefits to regenerative medicine in Metro Detroit are many, according to Medical News Today:
- Treatment of a wide spectrum of ailments such as sports injuries, aging conditions, traumatic injuries from car accidents and progressive disease.
- Increase in life expectancy.
- Reduced reliance on opiates and subsequent addiction and withdrawal.
- Potential for curing deadly degenerative diseases like ALS.
Better health-related quality of life.
The topic of addiction should be taken more seriously, especially in light of the 90 Americans who die every day by overdosing on opioids. This costs the country an estimated $78 billion a year. It’s time for that to stop.
Regenerative medicine in Metro Detroit could be the answer for you, as it can drastically reduce this dependence on and misuse of opioids for pain.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine in Metro Detroit
Get a consultation with Dr. Nabity and his staff at The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine at 248-216-1008.
- Regenerative Medicine Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Birmingham MI
- Regenerative Medicine Novi MI
- Regenerative Medicine Shelby Township MI
- Regenerative Medicine West Bloomfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near You
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester MI
- Regenerative Medicine Washtenaw County MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pleasant Ridge MI
- Regenerative Medicine Warren MI
- Regenerative Medicine Midtown Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Sterling Heights MI
- Regenerative Medicine Romulus MI
- Regenerative Medicine Lansing MI
- Regenerative Medicine Corktown Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Grand Rapids MI
- Regenerative Medicine Flint MI
- Regenerative Medicine Farmington MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Ann Arbor MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Plymouth MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Dearborn MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Wixom MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Livonia MI
- Regenerative Medicine Northville, MI
- Regenerative Medicine Troy MI
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pontiac MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Farmington Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Beverly Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Milford MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Southfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Bloomfield Hills MI