Regenerative Medicine near Detroit
Do you suffer from chronic pain? Many do. Unfortunately, many people also assume the only way to get relief is via medication or surgery. But this isn’t always true. The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine knows there’s a better way, as we treat many common conditions that bring frustration and chronic pain to our patients. We offer you an alternative, bringing you the future of pain management with an approach that has the potential to overtake or at least complement traditional medicine.
Opioids have been in the news a lot lately. You probably know they’re highly addictive and hard to withdraw from. You also know that surgery, while necessary in some cases, may not always be the answer. Plus, it’s associated with long and painful recoveries. These are no longer your sole options. Whether you suffer from rotator cuff damage, bursitis, tendonitis, herniated discs or osteoarthritis, The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine can help by offering regenerative medicine near Detroit.
What can regenerative medicine promise? Well, it holds the potential to provide definitive, affordable health care solutions by healing the body from within. Amazingly, it can replace and repair human cells or regenerate tissue and organs to restore normal function, addressing chronic pain due to anything from herniated discs to osteoporosis.
So, if you have gone through a sports-related injury or any chronic injury pain, regenerative medicine near Detroit can help thanks to faster recovery times with a non-surgical approach. Additionally, you can also experience better results at significantly lower costs than expensive medicine and surgery. As such, regenerative medicine represents a revolutionary approach to pain management.
Interested to know more? Call The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Detroit today for your consultation at 248-216-1008.
A Modern Approach to a Well-Known Concept
Regenerative medicine, around for many years, has recently been applied by researchers, doctors and scientists to fully explore its amazing results. Dr. Thomas Nabity Jr., MD, of The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, offers regenerative medicine to his patients. He decided to do so after several years of feeling frustrated with the traditional Band-Aid approach to healing.
This is in line with an industry-wide shift going on right now. We believe it’s time to take the focus away from treating surface symptoms and put the focus where it should be: addressing the underlying cause of disease. We can achieve that through repairing, replacing or re-generating cells that have been damaged, reducing the burden of disease for many common conditions. Bottom line? Regenerative medicine near Detroit gives hope where there was only dependency on drugs before. Now, people just like you suffering from several previously-untreatable or curable injuries and diseases can find a new solution.
The benefits to regenerative medicine near Detroit are far-reaching, according to Medical News Today:
- Increase in life expectancy.
- Improvements in health-related quality of life.
- Reduced reliance on opiates and subsequent addiction and withdrawal.
- Potential for curing deadly degenerative diseases like ALS.
- Treatment of a wide spectrum of ailments such as sports injuries, aging conditions, traumatic injuries from car accidents and progressive disease.
The topic of addiction deserves more mention, especially in light of the 90 Americans who die every day by overdosing on opioids. This costs the country an estimated $78 billion a year. It’s time for that to stop. Regenerative medicine near Detroit may be the answer, as it can drastically reduce this dependence on and misuse of opioids for pain.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Detroit
Get a consultation with Dr. Nabity and his staff at The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine at 248-216-1008.
- Regenerative Medicine Birmingham MI
- Regenerative Medicine Metro Detroit
- Regenerative Medicine Novi MI
- Regenerative Medicine Shelby Township MI
- Regenerative Medicine West Bloomfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near You
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Ann Arbor MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Plymouth MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Dearborn MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Wixom MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Livonia MI
- Regenerative Medicine Northville, MI
- Regenerative Medicine Troy MI
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pontiac MI
- Regenerative Medicine Milford MI
- Regenerative Medicine Bloomfield Hills MI