Regenerative Medicine near Northville MI
With the power to restore normal function by repairing human cells and regenerating tissue and organs, regenerative medicine is the future of healthcare. Plagued by rising reliance on addictive medications as well as unnecessary surgeries with painful and arduous recovery times, there’s a new option for those who suffer from chronic pain. Here at The Michigan Center For Regenerative Medicine, we are at the cutting edge of regenerative medicine near Northville MI. We utilize the ability to repair, replace, or re-generate cells that have been damaged — thereby lessening the burden of disease for many common conditions.
Change is on the horizon, with an approach to healing that shies away from simply treating surface symptoms with a Band-Aid and instead focuses on addressing the underlying cause of disease. Rotator cuff damage, bursitis, tendonitis, herniated discs, osteoarthritis…we see patients like you suffering from pain every day. We are The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine and we specialize in regenerative medicine near Northville MI.
Chronic pain is frustrating to live with on a daily basis, and often patients seek a quick way to escape the pain in the form of medications and surgery. What if we told you there was a better way than potentially becoming addicted to opioids or undergoing unnecessary surgery? Learn more with The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine by calling us for your consultation at 248-216-1008.
Regaining Control of Pain Management
The future of pain management is here, as regenerative medicine promises to provide definitive, affordable health care solutions by healing the body from within. Perhaps you suffer from herniated discs or osteoporosis, or maybe you have experienced a debilitating sports-related injury. Whatever the case, non-surgical regenerative medicine near Northville MI can help, giving you faster recovery times and more positive results at significantly lower costs.
Here at The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine, we put the power of pain management control in your hands. Led by Dr. Thomas Nabity Jr., MD, our clinic
offers hope for those who have been suffering from several previously-untreatable or curable injuries and diseases, and who want a viable alternative to drugs and surgery. Dr. Nabity chose to specialize in regenerative medicine near Northville MI after years of feeling frustrated with the traditional Band-Aid approach to healing.
While regenerative medicine is really nothing new in terms of awareness, its practical applications are just now showing benefits to this non-surgical approach. Advantages include an increase in life expectancy, improvements in health-related quality of life, and reduced reliance on opiates and subsequent addiction and withdrawal, according to Medical News Today.
With a whopping 90 Americans dying every day by opioid overdose at a cost of $78 billion annually, our society is facing a crisis of staggering proportions. Regenerative medicine offers the answers we have been searching for by drastically reducing this dependence on and misuse of opioids for pain.
It can also open up the door for curing deadly degenerative diseases like ALS, not to mention a multitude of sports injuries, aging conditions, traumatic injuries from car accidents, and other progressive diseases.
Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine near Northville MI
A consultation with Dr. Nabity and his staff awaits when you call us regarding regenerative medicine near Northville MI. Contact The Michigan Center for Regenerative Medicine now at 248-216-1008.
- Regenerative Medicine Detroit MI
- Regenerative Medicine Birmingham MI
- Regenerative Medicine Metro Detroit
- Regenerative Medicine Novi MI
- Regenerative Medicine Shelby Township MI
- Regenerative Medicine West Bloomfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near You
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester MI
- Regenerative Medicine Warren MI
- Regenerative Medicine Sterling Heights MI
- Regenerative Medicine Lansing MI
- Regenerative Medicine Grand Rapids MI
- Regenerative Medicine Flint MI
- Regenerative Medicine Farmington MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Ann Arbor MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Plymouth MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Dearborn MI
- Regenerative Medicine near Wixom MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Livonia MI
- Regenerative Medicine Troy MI
- Regenerative Medicine Rochester Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Pontiac MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Farmington Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Beverly Hills MI
- Regenerative Medicine Milford MI
- Regenerative Medicine Near Southfield MI
- Regenerative Medicine Bloomfield Hills MI